The new EAM Edition is now available.
In addition to IT assets, would you like to inventory and manage furniture, machines, apparatus or vehicles? Would you like to manage all fixed assets and tangible assets in your company in one system?
The brand new EAM Edition for Enterprise Asset Management!
With the new EAM Edition, you can create holistic asset management by inventorying all your company’s assets and tangible assets.
- You extend the IT Asset Management (ITAM) by the objects of the furniture, machines, and apparatuses, vehicles etc. and thereby reach the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM).
- The EAM Edition supports the recording of the different fixed assets and tangible assets and displays their specific properties in precisely fitting views per plant type, e.g. for furniture or vehicles.
- Data such as location, building, floor, department, room, etc. classify the asset organizationally. Company code and cost center are the basis for a cost analysis. By issuing the asset to an employee, the asset enters the life cycle.
- As business data for the asset, you can maintain acquisition values, financial data such as depreciation or leasing values, current costs such as repairs, recurring costs such as maintenance, and contract data with guarantees and payment plans.
- All movements of assets during the life cycle such as plant, expenses to employees, relocations to new locations and disposal can be mapped and documented in the EAM.
- Each asset receives a unique inventory number when it is created in the system, which can be type-dependent. The asset is physically identified by printing and affixing the inventory label (2D or RFID).
If you add Asset.Desk Mobile+ to the EAM Edition, you can carry out the inventory with the support of our proven mobile app. Asset.Desk also supports RFID technology and RFID label printing to accelerate the inventory process.
Simplify and standardize your processes and achieve potential savings with the EAM Edition of Asset.Desk!
You need exactly these functions? Then use the EAM Edition.
With our EAM Edition you only license the functions you actually need.
Do you have any questions or would you like a non-binding offer?
Our FCS team will be happy to advise you.
All further editions can be found on our website.