Comprehensive reporting and documentation function as a decision-making aid for the most diverse questioners in the company: for eg managing directors, controllers, IT managers or administrators!
Extensive and customizable reports
Asset.Desk already convinces in its basic form with extensive, customizable reports that, depending on the expansion stage, answer all questions about technical, organizational and commercial data. The reports can be individually sorted, grouped and evaluated. Filters can be generated and templates saved for recurring queries. Results can be printed and exported in numerous formats (CSV, XLS, XSLX, XML, CSV, HTML, TXT, PDF and RTF).
Report generator for all queries
In addition, the Reporting module can be purchased with its report generator. This enables all queries that are not covered by standard reports. Reports can also be emailed to specific groups or employees at scheduled times. In this way, all reports are available as decision-making aids for a wide range of questioners in the company: eg managing directors, controllers, IT managers or administrators.
Don't lose track of your IT landscape and create diagrams of your network structures!
With Asset.Desk create diagrams for your network structures. You can see at a glance the connections between your assets and how your network is structured. For example, you document in a topology plan which network components (e.g. switches) your servers, computers, network printers or other network elements are connected to and how network nodes are related to one another.
- With Visual Network, you can get the topology plan of your scanned objects in Asset.Desk visualize with just a few clicks.
- A wizard helps you parameterize your charts.
- The connections of the devices can be defined directly in the diagram. Other devices can simply be dragged and dropped from the device tree into the graphical representation.
- You can insert important data such as port number, socket number or bandwidth directly into the drawing. The maximum number of ports (for a switch) is monitored by the program.
- You can create topology plans for the entire network or for areas such as buildings or rooms.
Within the topology plan, devices can be automatically arranged according to areas, so that you can see at a glance which devices are in which room.
- All diagrams can be output as Visio, JPG and PDF documents. Visio does not need to be installed on your computer.
- In addition to topology maps, Visual Network can also automatically create network maps and "Virtual Server" maps.
- Network plans document how the devices are integrated, connected and how accessible they are in networks and sub-networks.
- "Virtual Server" plans show in the diagram which virtual machines are operated by which host system.
- New: The number of ports and the port designations can now be kept as a list for each device type. And the number of NW sockets and the socket designations can be maintained for a room.