Manage projects and plans agilely and use the Scrum approach!
With the HEINZELMANN Service.Desk Add-on module Scrum you can manage your projects and plans agilely and use the modern Scrum approach.
- For this purpose, the tasks to be completed (tickets) are stored in a "backlog".
- From this, you simply use drag-and-drop to form suitable ticket bundles, so-called "sprints", which are to be processed in order to achieve a defined intermediate goal within a specified period of time.
- With the ticket type "Story" you can describe complex tasks. Individual tickets can be easily assigned to a story. The tickets are then displayed grouped to the story in the sprint.
- A burn-down chart indicates when the work will be completed and shows the remaining effort in relation to the remaining time at any point in time
In this way, you can measure the progress of the project at any time!
Scrum is a formal set of rules for how teams work together. The Scrum model defines roles, meetings and various artifacts that support teams to work according to agile principles. The term comes from rugby and means “ordered scrum”.
Triggers and occasions for a Scrum project
- Processes are cumbersome and expensive or the technology is error-prone; that should be improved.
- There is a legal requirement or framework that requires something to be implemented or renewed.
- Users/customers are no longer satisfied with an existing product. You have different requirements/desires because, for example, other competitors also offer this.
And this is how it works:
- A product backlog (= collection pool) is created for any activities or HEINZELMANN tickets
- These are summarized in a sprint backlog (= ticket bundle),
- which is to be implemented within a specified period of time,
- in order to then be able to publish the corresponding result (= for example release, product, improvement).
Advantages of using a Scrum project
- Qualitatively better project results
- Easier collaboration
- Timely implementation of projects
- Faster detection and reaction to problems that arise
- Greater flexibility in the project
- Better employee motivation through more responsibility and independent work
test for free or purchase directly