Support predefined processes and add your own fields to tickets!
With the add-on form you can create your own forms with individual fields. You can assign these to tickets via the selected categories.
Store up to two standard forms for a ticket.
- Define the forms according to your requirements using numerous field types and functions
- For example, specify questions by querying certain parameters, identifiers, etc.
- For example, have data supplemented by several departments
- Give precise instructions
- Query the status of the ticket
- Use the category to control which of your self-created forms appears in the ticket
- Use the FORM and TEMPLATE modules in combination: Make mandatory fields defined via the form a prerequisite for submitting a template ticket
With your own form, you can add your own fields to tickets individually. In this way, standardized data that you urgently need for certain processes can be recorded, saved and made available to the helpdesk.