Reservation & Lending
Reserve and borrow rooms and assets
With Asset.Desk rooms and assets can be reserved and borrowed quickly and easily.
For this will Reserva needed!
Reserva is a web-based and intuitive reservation portal and lending system that runs in any standard browser. Employees in the company or external customers can use it to independently reserve and borrow items/resources that are available for borrowing in the company. It doesn't matter whether it's laptops, projectors, flipcharts, cameras or cars. Rooms can also be used Reserva Reservations. The system offers a REST based API for integration with third party systems. Reserva thus makes reserving and borrowing simple, comprehensible and efficient.
highlight functions of Reserva:
- Independent reservation / borrowing of rooms and resources
- Consideration of time restrictions
- Intelligent time management
- Interactive calendar
- Integrated approval process
- Flexible suggestion of alternatives
- Active Directory Connection – Use of Windows Logon
- Web-based in the most modern design
- Runs in any standard browser, whether on a PC or smartphone
- Open REST interface to inventory programs, like Asset.Desk
End-to-end process with Asset.Desk:
Asset.Desk is complete with Reserva integrated via the API interface and offers the benchmark in terms of API integration with inventory solutions. Shared objects and rooms are accessed via this API Reserva transferred, as well as the primary and secondary properties (attributes) per object and room type that are to be displayed. Conversely, the (approved) reservations can be called up via the API in order to then be in Asset.Desk carry out the actual physical handover and return.
In a nutshell: In Asset.Desk you can make settings, define properties, release assets and rooms and always get a complete overview. In Reserva the actual reservation process then runs itself.
So feed them Reserva out with the data Asset.Desk.