Network and system administrator (M/F/D)
FCS Fair Computer Systems GmbH, successful on the market since 1999, is an owner-managed, German system and consulting company that specializes in the implementation of innovative high-end software. Our young and dynamic company currently employs 40 people. We develop and operate European web portals, data warehouses and CRM systems for the automotive industry. The development of mobile solutions (apps) and the connection of clouds is also a focus of our work. Large international automobile manufacturers are among our customers. Furthermore, we are one of the major providers of IT management solutions for medium-sized companies with over 500 customers.
To strengthen our team, we are now looking for a
Network and system administrator (m/f/d)
who (who) fit in well with us with their positive charisma, commitment and ability to work in a team.
Your area of responsibility:
- Connection and setup of cloud environments (MS Azure, Amazon AWS, Docker)
- Configuration of web servers, load balancers based on Apache/Nginx
- Setup and administration of virtual servers based on ESXi / VMWare
- Installation, setup and operation of Linux-based servers (Debian, Red Hat)
- Installation and operation of MySQL / MS SQL database servers
- Administration of IP networks including remote access and Internet/DMZ service
- Monitoring and surveillance of the server infrastructure (OpenNMS)
- Administration of storage systems (Infortrend, FibreChannel)
- Support in the administration of firewall systems (Securepoint and Juniper)
- Creation of technical documentation, failsafe concepts, etc.
Our requirement profile:
- Successfully completed studies in IT/computer science or comparable training
- Experience in setting up and administering Linux servers is a requirement
- Experience in the area of TCP/IP, Internet connection, DMZ, VLANs, network elements
- Good knowledge of the structure and administration of virtual systems based on VMWare
- Knowledge of programming scripts in BASH, Python and Powershell
- Experience in the administration of the database systems MySQL / MS SQL
- First experiences with cloud based systems
- First experiences in the administration of firewalls
- Experience in network analysis (TCPDump / WireShark)
Our growth offers you opportunities for personal development. In addition to an attractive and modern workplace, we offer you exciting projects, a performance-related salary and an excellent working atmosphere. If you are interested in taking on a responsible position in a young team, we look forward to getting to know you.
Please send us your meaningful application documents including starting date and salary expectations.
FCS Fair Computer Systems GmbH
Simone Pinkert (HR)
Tel .: 0911-810881-80