The app Asset.Desk Mobile+ gives you access to your inventory data in the Asset.Desk Database.
Object data can be queried and recorded on site with your smartphone or tablet and supplemented with photos and notes. You can also document changes to assets during operation. Inventories, incoming goods, disposal and much more can also be conveniently carried out with your mobile device. The app supports Windows Mobile-based devices such as PDAs or industrial scanners, NFC and RFID! In addition to the inventory number, the memory of the RFID labels and NFC stickers can record a lot of other data, such as model, serial number, date of purchase, warranty expiration or supplier.
Mapping of the entire asset lifecycle
on the mobile device
- With the Mobile+ app, you map the entire life cycle of your assets: from procurement to disposal.
- Asset conversions can be documented “on the fly” during operation.
- Inventories, goods receipts and much more can also be carried out conveniently with your mobile device.
Mobile Inventory Control /
Examination of the inventory result
- You control your inventory of IT resources on the go and automatically compare them with the Asset.Desk-Database off.
- You record on your mobile device on site which asset is in which room at which workplace.
- Changes that you notice during the inventory move to the Asset.Desk-Database.
- Before completing the inventory, you can in Asset.Desk Check the inventory result in a checklist.
- If you complete the inventory, all changes are automatically posted in the database and the counted assets receive an inventory stamp.
Easy inventory tracking
- New assets can be inventoried directly upon receipt of goods.
- Assets can be tagged in place with an inventory tag and are in early Asset.Desk available.
Direct synchronization with the Asset.Desk Database
- Photos of objects taken with the camera of the mobile device can - like all changes - directly with the Asset.Desk-Database to be synchronized
- Not only does this make it easier to identify your assets, you can also visually document changes.
- The app Asset.Desk Mobile+ supports inventory via RFID and enables the integration of RFID scanners
- In addition to the inventory number, the memory of the RFID labels and NFC stickers can record many other data such as model, serial number, date of purchase, warranty expiration or supplier.
- The radio tags automatically report to the RFID reader as soon as you get close to them. This leads to time savings during inventory and offers enormous added value in daily IT operations.
- It is possible, for example, to integrate the high-performance RFID reader RFID8500 from Zebra. Reader and APP are also connected to each other via the Bluetooth standard.
PDA and industrial scanner
- Alternatively supported Asset.Desk also mobile inventory with Windows Mobile-based devices such as PDAs or industrial scanners.