From helpdesk to service management tool!
With the HEINZELMANN Service.Desk Additional module ITIL Service expand your helpdesk into a service management tool.
Your service management defines services and service levels in the HEINZELMANN service catalogue. These are then linked to your internal and/or external customers via service level agreements. In this way you lay the foundation for ITIL-compliant work and extensive evaluation of your services.
The service level stores the priority a service should have and the times and frequencies within which it should escalate.
In this way, you create organizational standards for handling incidents and problems. The service level agreements enable you to define in advance which customer is entitled to which service. The service level is used to determine which type of service (e.g. 24/7) this customer has purchased and what the right to a response is.
The functions at a glance
- plant of Processing groups for services (e.g. incident manager, problem manager, major incident manager)
- Automatic Ticket processing according to service rules (Prioritization, categorization, assignment etc.)
- Custom service catalogue
- Freie Definition of the service level (Due date, escalation, priority, service times, etc.)
- Illustration customer-specific service level agreements
- Pre-selection of the booked Services per customer when creating a ticket
test for free or purchase directly