From procurement to disposal
The Asset.Desk Lifecycle Management supports you in all processes along the lifecycle of an asset,
whether IT assets or other assets, from procurement to disposal.
Mapping of the entire lifecycle
Maps the lifecycle from the requirement through procurement, inventory and installation to disposal.
Merging of asset data
Consolidates all asset data from a commercial point of view (items, contracts), a technical point of view (inventory numbers, asset types) and an organizational point of view (e.g. users).
Enables control and compliance
Enables full control over required, existing and used assets as well as over costs and compliance.
Registration and logs of moves
Asset relocations within your department or company building are recorded, logged and recorded in the respective asset history.
Delivery and Return Receipts
To document the transfer of assets to employees and their return, appropriate receipts can be defined, printed and linked to the respective asset to document the signature. Furthermore, the handovers and returns are noted in the system.
Mobile inventory control via app
Lifecycle management also includes the initial recording of assets and the process of stock control or physical inventory, which is carried out by the Mobile+ app supported on the mobile device.
How many PC systems or company cars do we use?
Where are these and how are they equipped?
Where are these and how are they equipped?
The asset lifecycle provides answers:
Assets are objects of value that have a finite useful life:
Whether it's devices or software, the underlying cycle is the same. In life cycle management, the assets are digitally “accompanied”:
- from procurement and installation in the system to handover to the user
- possible relocations during the life cycle, the return at the end of the life cycle
- up to disposal.
All processes are documented and logged so that historical data on all asset movements and changes is available.
Commercial general overview
You not only want to evaluate scan data and manage software and licenses, but also want to keep an overall commercial overview of your IT park. Is it important to you to keep commercial data and identify assets with inventory labels? We recommend you the ITAM edition.
In addition to the IT assets, would you also like to inventory and manage the furniture, machines, apparatuses or vehicles in the fleet? Would you like to manage all of your company's assets and property in one system?
For this we offer you the EAM edition for Enterprise Asset Management!
- Provides an overview of all commercial data for all assets.
- number generator for inventory numbers, contracts etc.
- Identification of all assets via label printing.
- Cost analysis for total costs, acquisition costs, costs during the year, e.g. per service type, cost center, etc.
- Evaluations for depreciation and leasing.
- Manual activity allocation via assets or services (object books).
- Comprehensive ordering and complaints system for devices, furniture, software licenses and components. Management of suppliers, purchasing groups, requests for quotations, price inquiries, orders and complaints in direct connection with the CMDB.
- Bidirectional Interface to komXwork as an optional additional module.
Benefits Asset.Desk Life cycle management:
Asset.Desk Lifecycle Management supports you in all processes along the lifecycle of an asset:
- From the request to procurement, inventory and installation to disposal
- Full control over required, existing and used assets as well as over costs and compliance
- Merging of all asset data from a commercial perspective (items, contracts), technical perspective (inventory numbers, asset types) and organizational perspective (users)
The ideal helper for inventory: Asset.Desk Mobile+ app
Capture inventory directly:
Inventory new assets directly upon receipt of goods: No loss of new values
Tag assets in place with an inventory tag: Early availability in Asset.Desk is enabled
Changes that you notice during the inventory move to the Asset.Desk-Database.
Before completing the inventory, you can in Asset.Desk Check the inventory result in a checklist. If you complete the inventory, all changes are automatically posted in the database and the counted assets receive an inventory stamp.
inventory with RFID
The app Asset.Desk Mobile+ supports inventory via RFID and offers the integration of RFID scanners.