The Additional module E-MAIL of HEINZELMANN Service.Desk enables uncomplicated handling: The internal or external customer simply sends his request by e-mail to a given support e-mail address. The E-MAIL add-on module automatically generates a ticket from the electronic message HEINZELMANN Service.Desk.
- The sender data of the e-mail identify the employee or customer
- If the sender is unknown, a standard contact is entered
- The subject of the e-mail becomes the ticket description, the content of the e-mail becomes the ticket body
- E-mail attachments are available to you as a document in the ticket
- But that's not all: the priority of the e-mail is also in the HEINZELMANN Service.Desk taken
The E-MAIL module enables you to process the tickets solely via e-mail traffic. If a ticket has been created by an e-mail, the description and attachments of all subsequent e-mails that have the ticket number in the subject line are sent via the e-mail gateway of the HEINZELMANN Service.Desk are sent, automatically in the ticket.
The E-MAIL module also makes it possible to address multiple e-mail inboxes. In this way, tickets can be pre-sorted even more easily. It usually doesn't matter which mail server you use. The queried mailboxes only have to be POP3 or IMAP-enabled.