Are you looking for a:
- ITSM software
- Help Desk Software
- Service desk software
- IT service software
- Issue tracking software
We have a solution for all requirements!
Ideal for companies of all sizes, regardless of sector >> More than 150 companies are already using the HEINZELMANN.
- Individual assignment of rights thanks to the open user group concept
- Creation of own categories and assignment to user groups
- Process masks can be expanded with user-defined fields
- Mapping of internal and external communication
- Automatic assignment of tasks to groups, roles and people
- Flexible surface of tickets and ticket lists
- Workspace for users and supporters can be freely modeled
- User-specific dashboard as start page (also for non-registered users)
- Extensive filter functions in the ticket list
- Integrated knowledge base with reaction systems
- SLA management
- E-mail notifications about ticket status to support and reporting (individually controllable)
- Automatic triggering of actions through process steps in workflows
- Workflow Management: Workflows can be displayed graphically
- Automatic ticket escalation in several definable stages according to idle time, due date or category
- Prioritization and deferral of tickets
- Tracking of special tickets through watch lists
- Individual satisfaction and quality surveys
- Adaptation of the design to the individual CI of the company
- Design of tickets and reports according to personal requirements
- Tickets can be used as proof of activity (subsequent maintenance of tickets possible)
- What You See Is What You Get Editor
Interfaces / input channels
- Input channels: self-service portal, e-mail interface, call-in support
- Telephony integration (TAPI)
- Multi-channel approach (self-service portal or email)
- Active Directory interface for user import and assignment of rights via AD grouping
- User acquisition possible through simple data upload from CSV files. Alternatively: take over the employee and device data Asset.Desk
- Manual import of asset data via CSV interface
- Assignment of tickets by task area, category or directly to one or more agents or groups
- Manual or automated assignment of orders
- Native app for mobile devices (iOS, Android)
- offline function
- Push notifications
- Directory services
- Integration of LDAP-based directory services (e.g. Novell E-Directory / MS Active Directory)
- Standard reports / out of the box: e.g. number of incidents
- Reports can be created according to your own requirements
- Drill-down function: detailed presentation of aggregated data
Introduction to business processes
- Flexible rights and category system
- Short lead times
- Low development costs
- Hassle-free updates
- Fast ROI
- ITIL Compliant / ISIS12 Compliant
- Own customizing
- Ticket registration by employees and / or supporters
- Ticket registration and processing via e-mail
- Ticket categorization on multiple levels
- Ticket assignment among supporters possible
- Multiple support levels can be mapped
- Use in the company or as a support portal for customers
- Use on the intranet or internet
Individual assignment of rights through an open group concept:
By assigning users to user groups, you determine who can log into the system and open, edit, change, postpone, prioritize or close tickets.
Classification of tickets by freely selectable categories:
You can specify the categories yourself for a smooth classification of the tickets and a process-oriented further processing.
Extensive escalation concept:
You determine when a ticket should be escalated (according to idle time, due date or individually according to the importance of the ticket).
Flexible, easy-to-build knowledgebase:
You can quickly and easily create a knowledge base of how-to guides, completed bug fixes, etc.
Integrated cost function for recording processing times:
Record processing times and offset them against the hourly rates for each category or processor. This gives you a solid basis for your controlling.
Comprehensive, individual reporting:
At a glance you can see which user needs the helpdesk how often, which questions are asked very frequently and how much effort was required for individual users. Access to ticket details is possible at any time from any report.
Internal communication via individual entry portal:
You can make important messages visible directly when you call up HEINZELMANN. Individual authorizations can be set again here. Not every user needs to be able to read every message.
WYSIWYG editor for tickets and messages (What You See Is What You Get):
Emphasize important sections of text, for example, using bold typeface.
Customizable dashboard as start page:
Knowledgebase entries, links and other information can be released on a dashboard that can be specifically designed, for example, without registering at the helpdesk.
Individual design of the ticket details:
You design the working area of the tickets individually. All areas can be moved or hidden.
The classification of the tickets in the dashboard is visualized by clear pie charts. Column filters and various search options reduce your workload.
Let additional people have a say or add:
With the "decision-maker circle" you can request individual decisions for processing steps of tickets from the responsible persons. With immediate effect, additional people can be kept "up to date" on the status of a ticket with the interested group.
Modern license concept:
At HEINZELMANN, only the accounts for supporters are licensed. This keeps your costs manageable - no matter how many users you support.
Optimized for mobile devices
Cloud, SaaS, web-based
The HEINZELMANN Service.Desk by FCS Fair Computer Systems GmbH is a renowned, attractively priced and ITIL-compliant solution. The modular, expandable system not only impresses with a wide range of functions, but also with a clearly structured, modern interface and an additional free mobile application. The multi-channel approach and the various input channels enable the HEINZELMANN to be easily and flexibly integrated into the company's organizational processes.
The platform-independent solution, which can be expanded from a simple modular ticketing system to full-service management, is licensed by named user per supporter account plus module licenses. Would you like that HEINZELMANN Service.Desk as a variant hosted by FCS (SaaS), there are additional costs for hosting in a certified German data center.