The Asset.Desk Lifecycle Management add-on module "IT Sales" in Asset.Desk allows you to sell goods and services and to create offers, orders and invoices to customers or partner companies. All deliveries are documented.
You receive a request from an internal or external customer to create an offer for certain products and services. You already create the offer in Asset.Desk and send it directly by email. If the customer orders, you can convert the offer directly into an order. You reserve the items you want. If the required items are not in stock, you can place an order directly with your suppliers. The sales prices of the items are determined automatically and always shown correctly with the tax. In the last step, you send the goods for the customer commission from goods issue. You can create the associated delivery notes and invoices at the touch of a button.
The functions of the sales module at a glance:
- Preparation of offers, transfer to orders
- Entry of orders for hardware and services
- Documentation of deliveries to your customers
- Provision of the customer commission in the goods issue
- Creation of delivery notes and invoices at the push of a button
- Creation of recurring invoices e.g. B. for rents and projects
- Recording of invoice corrections and credit notes
- Printing and/or automatic emailing of all documents to your customers
- Detailed reporting on open, ongoing, completed and not received orders
- Provision of pre-assigned invoice data for accounting
- Creation of recurring invoices (e.g. rents or projects)