- Hard and software scan
- Windows, Linux, MacOS devices
- SNMP devices
- Thin clients (IGEL)
- AIX and Solaris servers
- vCenter environments
- Cloud environments
- KPMG-certified SAM tool
- Software compliance
- Risk and savings potential determination
- License inventory
- Flexible metrics
- License balance sheet
- SAM for Office IT, Data Center and Cloud subscriptions
- Trouble ticketing
- Full-service management
- Incident and problem management
- Web-based self-service portal
- Workflow management
- Knowledge Base
- E-Mail interface
- Compliant with ITIL and ISIS12
- Independent reservation / borrowing of rooms and resources
- Runs in any standard browser, whether on PC or Smartphone
- Consideration of time restrictions
- Intelligent time management
- Interactive calendar
- Integrated approval process
- Flexible proposal of alternatives
- Active Directory connection – using the Windows login
- Web-based in the most modern design
- Open REST interface to inventory programs, such as Asset.Desk
- Release and block certain interfaces, storage media and file types
- Logging of data and file transfers
- Active Directory integration
- Right management at all levels
- White lists
- Central control station
- Protection against Bad-USB
- Data Leak Prevention (DLP)
- fat and thin clients
What our customers say:
It was definitely a good decision - on the one hand, to replace the old system and on the other hand to choose Asset.Desk. Not only because the software meets all our requirements, but also because the cooperation with the manufacturer was pleasant from the very beginning. Starting with the installation of the new software, the transfer of existing legacy data from the existing system, and the consulting services provided. Even if questions or problems arise today, all we need to do is pick up the phone or send an e-mail and we have our usual contacts at hand to help us.
In addition to software licenses, all other IT contracts, from purchase and leasing contracts with rental vouchers to maintenance contracts, are also maintained in Asset.Desk.
Central points in the introduction of Asset.Desk were the IT purchasing process and the proof of asset lifecycles. Currently, we map the complete asset lifecycle process with the solution - from offer to disposal. Requests for quotations and orders are made via the purchasing module. After the goods have been checked, they are sent to the goods receiving department and assigned to the right employee when the app is set up. As soon as an object is no longer needed, it is disposed of and the disposal receipt is passed on to the accounting department.
What we particularly appreciate about the FCS products and ultimately about FCS is a pleasant cooperation. If problems should occur because we all know that software is rarely 100% error-free down to the smallest detail, it is searched for a solution very quickly and cooperatively. Their implementation then takes place just as quickly. This differentiates FCS from many competitors.
By converting to the HEINZELMANN Service.Desk we have achieved a cost saving of 50 percent. IT is satisfied with the flexible software, which can be used via browser or app, regardless of location. The modular structure offers us exactly the range of functions we need. We can also adapt to almost all new requirements ourselves.
What our customers say:
What we particularly appreciate about FCS products and ultimately about FCS is pleasant cooperation. Should problems occur because we all know that software is rarely 100% error-free down to the smallest detail, a solution is sought quickly and cooperatively. The implementation is then carried out just as quickly. This fact distinguishes FCS from many competitors.
All about new updates or releases
Asset.Desk 8.10.9: New module “Budget Control”, macOS Scanner now as agent and extensions in the module “Visual Network
Asset.Desk 8.10.8: Added value in IT asset management of virtualized environments, desktop virtualizations with TCO, scan profiles for the FCS Windows Agent and much more.