Define recurring processes and let them run automatically!
With the HEINZELMANN Service.Desk Add-on workflow module define workflows from ticket sequences to run your standard processes quickly and efficiently. The integration of forms thus facilitates the individual design of each individual work step.
Benefits of the workflow
HEINZELMANN WORKFLOW makes recurring and ITIL-compliant processes transparent and efficient in the long term. By determining the "critical path" you always have control over the possible compliance with the end dates. You can quickly identify when unforeseen disruptions arise, react accordingly and always have an overview of whether changes affect the due date.
Reports also help you to evaluate the course of the workflow and to include necessary changes in the current process.
How does it work?
Generate the workflow:
- With the initial ticket you start a workflow, eg the provision of a workplace for a new employee
- Tickets with predefined due dates and consequences are now automatically addressed to the affected groups and employees, e.g. ordering a PC and/or telephone, preparing a workplace, creating an account, assigning a telephone number, ordering business cards,...
- Depending on the completion of the previous tasks or the time component, notification of the next necessary activity is automatically sent to the corresponding group, eg “Set up an e-mail account” to IT administration or “Print business cards” to Marketing
- The initiator of the workflow is always up to date and can monitor compliance with the time window and the "critical path".
- The person responsible for the process can react at any time and adjust the process if necessary. With each change, all start and end times are recalculated
HEINZELMANN Service.Desk test for free or purchase directly
The price for our HEINZELMANN solution depends on the supporters/employees who process your tickets. The starter version of HEINZELMANN with three supporter licenses including one admin costs only €1.095,00. Talk to us, we will be happy to make you an individual offer.