Comprehensive reporting and documentation function as a decision support for the most diverse questioners in the company: For e.g. managing director, controller, IT manager or administrator!
Extensive and customizable reports
Asset.Desk already convinces in the basic version with extensive, customizable reports that answer all questions about technical, organizational and commercial data, depending on the expansion level. The reports can be individually sorted, grouped and evaluated. Filters can be generated and templates saved for recurring queries.
Results can be printed and exported in numerous formats (CSV, XLS, XSLX, XML, CSV, HTML, TXT, PDF and RTF).
Report generator for all queries
In addition, the Reporting module with its report generator can be purchased. This enables all queries that are not covered by standard reports. Reports can also be sent time-controlled by e-mail to specific groups or employees. In this way, all reports are available as decision-making aids for the most diverse questioners in the company: e.g. managing directors, controllers, IT managers or administrators.
Don’t lose track of your IT landscape and create diagrams about your network structures!
With Asset.Desk you create diagrams for your network structures. You can see at a glance the connections between your assets and how your network is structured. For example, you document in a topology plan which network components (e.g. switches) your servers, computers, network printers or other network elements are connected to and how network nodes are related to each other.
- With Visual Network, you can visualize the topology plan of your scanned objects in Asset.Desk with a few clicks
- A wizard helps you to parameterize your diagrams
- The connections of the devices can be defined directly in the diagram. Drag and drop other devices easily from the device tree into the graphical representation
- You can insert important data like port number, bush number or bandwidth directly into the drawing. The maximum number of ports (for a switch) is monitored by the program
- You can create topology plans for the whole network or for areas like buildings or rooms.
Within the topology plan, devices can be automatically arranged by areas, so you can see at a glance in which room which devices are located
- All diagrams can be output as Visio, JPG and PDF documents. Visio does not need to be installed on your computer
- In addition to topology diagrams, Visual Network can also automatically create network diagrams and “virtual server” plans
- Network plans document how devices are integrated, connected, and how accessible they are on networks and sub-networks
- “Virtual Server” plans show in the diagram which virtual machines are run by which host system
- New: For each device type, the number of ports as well as the port designations can now be kept as a list. And for a room, the number of NW outlets as well as the outlet designations can be maintained