ADD-ON MODULE: WORKFLOW
Define recurring processes and let them run automatically
Define workflows from ticket sequences to run your standard processes quickly and efficiently. The integration of forms thus facilitates the individual design of each individual work step.
Advantages of the workflow
HEINZELMANN WORKFLOW makes recurring and ITIL-compliant processes transparent and efficient in the long term. By determining the “critical path”, you have control at all times over the possible compliance with end deadlines. You quickly recognize when unforeseen disruptions occur, can react accordingly and always have an overview of whether changes will affect the due date.
Reports also help you to evaluate the course of the workflows and to include necessary changes in the current process.
How does it work?
Generate the workflow:
- You use the initial ticket to start a workflow, e.g. making a work center available to a new employee
- Tickets are now automatically addressed to the affected groups and employees with predefined due dates and consequences, e.g. order PC and/or telephone, prepare workstation, create account, assign telephone number, order business cards,…
- Depending on the completion of the previous tasks or the time component, notification of the next necessary activity is automatically sent to the appropriate group e.g. “Set up e-mail account” to the IT administration or “Print business cards” to marketing
- The initiator of the workflow is always kept up to date and can monitor the adherence to time windows and the “critical path
- The process owner can react at any time and adjust the process if necessary. With every change, all start and end times are recalculated