ADD-ON MODULE: FORM
SUPPORT PRE-DEFINED PROCESSES AND ADD YOUR OWN FIELDS TO TICKETS!
With the additional module FORM you create your own forms with individual fields. You can assign these to tickets via the selected categories.
Store up to two standard forms for one ticket
- Define the forms according to your requirements using numerous field types and functions
- Specify e.g. questions by querying specific parameters, identifiers, etc.
- For example, you can have data added to by several departments
- Give detailed instructions
- Check the status of the ticket
- Control the category which of your self-created forms appears in the ticket
- Use the FORM and PRESENT modules in combination:
Make mandatory fields defined in the form a requirement for submitting a template ticket
With your own form you can add your own fields to tickets individually. In this way, standardized data that you urgently need for certain processes can be entered, saved and made available to the helpdesk.
Test HEINZELMANN Service.Desk for free or purchase it directly
The price for our HEINZELMANN solution depends on the supporters/employees who process your tickets. HEINZELMANN costs only 995€ in the starting version with three supporter licenses including one admin. Please contact us, we will be happy to make you an individual offer.