ADD-ON MODULE: E-MAIL
Uncomplicated handling: The internal or external customer simply sends his request by e-mail to a specified support e-mail address. The additional module E-MAIL automatically generates a ticket from the electronic message in the HEINZELMANN Service.Desk.
- The sender data of the e-mail identifies the employee or customer
- If the sender is unknown, a standard contact is entered
- The subject of the email becomes the ticket description, the content of the email becomes the ticket text
- E-mail attachments are available as documents in the ticket
- But that’s not all: The priority of the e-mail is also transferred to the HEINZELMANN
The E-MAIL module enables you to process tickets solely via e-mail. If a ticket has been created by an e-mail, description and attachments of all following e-mails, which are sent with the ticket number in the subject via the e-mail gateway of the HEINZELMANN Service.Desk, will automatically run into the ticket.
The E-MAIL module also allows you to address several e-mail accounts. In this way, tickets can be pre-sorted even more easily. It usually does not matter which mail server you use. The queried mailboxes must only be POP3- or IMAP-enabled.