Manage projects and plans agilely and use the Scrum approach!
With the HEINZELMANN Service.Desk add-on module Scrum you can manage your projects and plans in an agile way and use the modern Scrum approach.
- For this purpose, the tasks to be completed (tickets) are stored in a “backlog”
- From this, you simply create suitable ticket bundles, so-called “sprints”, using drag-and-drop, which are to be processed in order to achieve a defined interim goal within a specified period of time
- You can use the “Story” ticket type to describe complex tasks. Individual tickets can be easily assigned to a story. The tickets are then displayed in the sprint grouped to the story
- A burn-down chart indicates when the work will be completely finished and shows the remaining effort in relation to the remaining time at each point in time
Thus, the project progress is measurable for you at any time!
Scrum is a formal set of rules for team collaboration. The Scrum model defines roles, meetings and various artifacts that support teams to work according to agile principles. The term comes from rugby and means “arranged scrum”.
Triggers and occasions for a Scrum project
- Processes are cumbersome and expensive or the technology is prone to errors; this is to be improved
- There is a legal requirement or framework conditions that make it necessary for something to be implemented or renewed
- Users/customers are no longer satisfied with an existing product. They have other requirements/wishes because, for example, other competitors also offer this
And this is how it works:
- A product backlog (= collection pool) is created for activities that arise, or HEINZELMANN tickets
- These are summarized in a sprint backlog (= ticket bundle),
- which is to be implemented within a defined period of time
- in order to then be able to publish the corresponding result (= for example release, product, improvement)
Advantages of using a Scrum project
- Qualitatively better project results
- Easier collaboration
- Timely implementation of projects
- Faster recognition and reaction to problems that arise
- Higher flexibility in the project
- Better employee motivation through more responsibility and independent work
Test HEINZELMANN Service.Desk for free or purchase it directly
The price for our HEINZELMANN solution depends on the supporters/employees who process your tickets. HEINZELMANN costs only 995€ in the starting version with three supporter licenses including one admin. Please contact us, we will be happy to make you an individual offer.