Additional module: E-MAIL
The internal or external customer simply sends his request by e-mail to a specified support e-mail address. The additional module E-MAIL automatically generates a ticket from the electronic message in the HEINZELMANN Service Desk.
- The sender data of the e-mail identifies the employee or customer
- If the sender is unknown, a standard contact is entered
- The subject of the e-mail becomes the ticket description, the content of the e-mail becomes the ticket text
- E-mail attachments are available to you as a document in the ticket
- But that’s not all: The priority of the e-mail is also transferred to HEINZELMANN
The E-MAIL module enables you to process tickets solely via e-mail. If a ticket has been created by e-mail, the description and attachments of all following e-mails sent with the ticket number in the subject via the e-mail gateway of the HEINZELMANN Service.Desk automatically run into the ticket.
Control of e-mails via mailboxes
The E-MAIL module also makes it possible to address several e-mail inboxes. This makes it even easier to pre-sort tickets. As a rule, it does not matter which mail server you use. The queried mailboxes only need to be POP3 or IMAP compatible.