Reserva is a web-based and intuitive reservation portal and lending system that runs in any standard browser. Employees within the company or external customers can use it to independently reserve and lend items and resources that are available for loan within the company. It doesn’t matter whether it is laptops, beamers, flipcharts, cameras or cars. Rooms can also be reserved with Reserva. The system offers a REST-based API for integration with third-party systems. Reserva thus makes reservation and lending simple, traceable and efficient.
Highlight functions of Reserva:
- Independent reservation / lending of rooms and resources
- Consideration of time restrictions
- Intelligent time management
- Interactive calendar
- Integrated approval process
- Flexible suggestion of alternatives
- Active Directory Connection – Using the Windows Logon
- Web based in the most modern design
- Runs in any standard browser, whether on PC or smartphone
- Open REST interface to inventory programs, such as Asset.Desk
End-to-end process with Asset.Desk:
Asset.Desk is fully integrated with Reserva via the API interface and provides the benchmark in terms of API integration with inventory solutions. Released objects and rooms are transferred to Reserva via this API, as are the primary and secondary properties (attributes) per object and room type to be displayed. Conversely, the (approved) reservations can be retrieved via the API, in order to then carry out the actual physical transfer and return in Asset.Desk.
In short: In Asset Desk you can make settings, define properties, release assets and rooms and always have a complete overview. The actual reservation process then runs in Reserva itself.
So feed Reserva with the data from Asset.Desk.