Asset.Desk 8.9d released – Power update for purchasing and more flexibility for the Active Directory Loader
A new version of Asset.Desk 8.9d is now available in our download center.
In order to support you with your work, e.g. with orders, we added numerous very useful new functions to the „purchase“ area in Asset.Desk.
It is now possible to create different profiles in the Active Directory Loader. For each profile you define which master data and settings should be adopted – time-controlled or manually.
User-defined fields – Now also for purchasing operations
Operations can now be supplemented individually with user-defined fields. As usual, you can also define groups and tabs for your personal fields. This enables you to have a good overview on your additional information on processes at any time.
Brief introduction of further innovations for purchases:
- Display of the responsible colleague and cost centre in request for proposal, order and process
- Export of the items of an order in any kind of format, e.g. Excel, csv, pdf.
- Printing of the items of an order with preview
- Change of series of order items via „Up‘“ and „Down“-buttons (sorting)
- New compiling articles directly when editing order items
- Invoice number and date can be entered later: It is subsequently taken over for all delivered items and components
- Own applications can now be defined for processes and started in the process via a button
Active Directory Loader – New flexibility thanks to profiles
In the new profiles of the Active Directory Loader you can determine which OUs or groups apply when choosing a profile. Additionally you can decide for each profile whether the standard-settings or different settings should be used for the takeover of the master data.
For every profile, a time control can be set individually in order to automate the takeover of the master data from the Active Directory. That way different profiles can be defined for different take over scenarios of data from the Active Directory and thus a new level of flexibility can be achieved.
Do you have questions or want to get a non-binding offer?
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.