Technology Journalism / Technology PR
Internship or working student activity
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an intern / working student (m/f/d) in technical journalism / technical PR who fits well with us with positive charisma, commitment and the ability to work in a team.
Exciting tasks await you in the environment of our operational software applications for IT management and automotive business:
- You will provide organizational and administrative support for marketing and sales around IT Management Solutions.
- You will independently create press releases, SEO-optimized texts for websites, blogs, case studies, newsletters, social media posts, and video material
- You optimize existing content
- You take over research on relevant topics around our software products, support the email acquisition of editorial offices, expert authors, and relevant journalists
- You support the creation of general marketing materials (flyers, product sheets, etc.)
The following characteristics round off your profile:
- You have an affinity for IT and are interested in topics related to our software products
- You describe yourself as a writing expert, have a confident, online-affine feeling for language and bring along creative and conceptual thinking skills
- You have SEO knowledge (especially keyword research) and have an excellent feeling for addressing the right target group
- Likewise, you can bring complicated issues to the point in an understandable and appealing way
- You master grammar and spelling in your sleep (German and English)
- You can work independently and systematically, but you also like to contribute to our team and develop new ideas together with them
- Furthermore, you are familiar with PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects or Premiere Pro. You can learn new programs on your own and have an excellent feeling for design and layout
- You have already worked with WordPress and have knowledge in CSS and HTML (advantageous)
Take the chance and gain valuable professional experience in a young team. Our growth offers you opportunities for personal development.
In addition to an attractive and modern workplace, we offer an excellent working atmosphere.
Ideally, you are studying technical journalism / technical PR or comparable.
It is also possible to write your bachelor’s or master’s thesis in our company.
Are you looking forward to exciting tasks in a dynamic team? Then apply now!
The job is located at our company headquarter in Nuremberg.
Please send us your informative documents with starting date and salary requirements as well as work samples and/or descriptions of your previous projects.
FCS Fair Computer Systems GmbH, successfully on the market since 1999, is an owner-managed, German system and consulting company specializing in the realization of innovative operational software. Our young and dynamic company employs 40 people. We develop solutions for web, desktop and mobile devices using state-of-the-art technologies. Our software applications for IT management and automotive business have already received several awards.