Technical Journalism / Technical PR
Internship or working student activity
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an intern / working student (m/f/d) in technical journalism / technical PR who fits in well with us with a positive attitude, commitment and ability to work in a team.
Exciting tasks await you in the environment of our operational software applications for IT management and automotive business:
- You support organizational and administrative marketing and sales in the area of IT management solutions
- You independently create press texts, SEO-optimized texts for websites, blogs, case studies, newsletters, social media posts and video material
- You optimize existing content
- You will do research on relevant topics related to our software products, support you in acquiring e-mails from editors, expert authors and relevant journalists
- You support the creation of general marketing documents (flyers, product sheets, etc.)
The following features complete your profile:
- You are IT-savvy and interested in topics related to our software products
- You describe yourself as a writing expert, have a secure, online-savvy feel for language and bring along creative and conceptual thinking skills
- You have SEO knowledge (especially keyword research) and have an excellent sense for appropriate target group communication
- You can get to the heart of complicated issues in an understandable and appealing way
- You master grammar and spelling in your sleep (German and English)
- You can work well independently and systematically, but you also enjoy being part of our team and developing new ideas together
- PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects or Premiere Pro are no strangers to you. You can familiarize yourself with new programs on your own and have an excellent feel for composition and design
- You have already worked with WordPress and have knowledge of CSS and HTML (an advantage)
Take the chance and gain valuable professional experience in a young team. Our growth offers you opportunities for personal development.
In addition to an attractive and modern workplace, we offer an excellent working atmosphere.
Ideally, you are studying technical journalism / technical PR or something similar.
It is also possible to write a bachelor's or master's thesis in our company.
Are you looking forward to exciting tasks in a dynamic team? Then apply now!
Location is ours Company headquarters in Nuremberg.
Please send us your meaningful documents with start date and desired salary as well as work samples and/or description of your previous projects.
Application by email to:
FCS Fair Computer Systems GmbH, successful on the market since 1999, is an owner-managed, German system and consulting company that specializes in the implementation of innovative business software. Our young and dynamic company employs 40 people. We use the latest technology to develop solutions for the web, desktop and mobile devices. Our software applications for IT management and automotive business have already received multiple awards.