Marketing & Communication
Internship or working student activity
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an intern / working student (m/f/d) Marketing and Communication who fits well with us with positive charisma, commitment and team spirit.
Exciting tasks await you in the environment of our operational software applications for IT management and automotive business:
- Helping to shape the brand image of IT Management Solutions
- Contribute to the planning, creation and implementation of marketing and communication activities in print and online, including writing
- Independently create decision and presentation documents as well as social media posts
- Support in the planning, implementation and follow-up of events
- Operational teamwork and support for marketing and sales
The following characteristics round off your profile:
- You are studying communications or economics or social sciences or a comparable course of study
- You have an affinity for IT and are interested in topics related to our software products and innovative technologies
- You enjoy writing, are creative and have a flair for layout and design
- You are proficient in the use of common MS Office applications and InDesign
- You have an excellent level of German and a good level of written and spoken English
- You have an independent and structured way of working
Take the chance and gain valuable professional experience in a young team. Our growth offers you opportunities for personal development.
In addition to an attractive and modern workplace, we offer an excellent working atmosphere.
It is also possible to write your bachelor’s or master’s thesis in our company.
Are you looking forward to exciting tasks in a dynamic team? Then apply now!
The job is located at our company headquarter in Nuremberg.
Please send us your informative documents with starting date and salary requirements as well as samples of your work and/or description of your previous projects (if available).
FCS Fair Computer Systems GmbH, successfully on the market since 1999, is an owner-managed, German system and consulting company specializing in the realization of innovative operational software. Our young and dynamic company employs 40 people. We develop solutions for web, desktop and mobile devices using state-of-the-art technologies. Our software applications for IT management and automotive business have already received several awards.