PHP Developer (m/f/d)
FCS Fair Computer Systems GmbH, successful on the market since 1999, is an owner-managed, German software and consulting company specialized in the realization of innovative business software. Our young and dynamic company employs 40 people. We develop solutions for web, desktop and mobile devices using the latest technologies. Our software applications for IT management and automotive business have already received several awards.
To support our ticketing system we are looking for a
PHP Developer (m/f/d)
Exciting tasks and perspectives await you:
- You will develop modules within the framework of our ticketing system
- You implement business logic and/or create modern UI
- You analyse complex problems and limit possible sources of error
- You participate in innovative software projects in agile processes
- You create concepts and solutions in JIRA and Confluence
- You will introduce new features and processes, and will be jointly responsible for test phases, customizing and acceptance tests for the productive implementation of the applications
You have a university or college degree in computer science or business informatics or a comparable training. You have good knowledge of PHP, of relational databases, e.g. MS SQL Server or MySQL, and knowledge of XML, web services, HTML5 would be an advantage.
You are familiar with modern methods of software engineering as well as Internet software architectures. You also have the confidence to develop solutions together with our customers.
Take advantage of the benefits of a smaller company with short decision-making processes, a lot of freedom in software development and a high level of added value. Realize yourself!
Experience exciting projects, a performance-related salary and an excellent working atmosphere in a team of top people. If you are interested in taking on a responsible task in a young team, we look forward to getting to know you.
The place of employment is our company headquarters in Nuremberg.
Please send us your meaningful documents with starting date and salary requirements.
FCS Fair Computer Systems GmbH