IT Supporter (m/f/d)
FCS Fair Computer Systems GmbH, successfully on the market since 1999, is an owner-managed, German software and consulting company that specializes in the implementation of innovative business software. We use the latest technologies to develop web-based applications, web services and mobile apps for the areas of IT management and automotive business. Our software applications already have multiple awards obtained.
To strengthen our automotive team, we are looking for a
IT Supporter (m/f/d)
- Contact person for international customers for product-specific inquiries and requirement analyses
- Analysis of complex problems and error messages as well as the localization of possible sources of error
- Participation in project teams in the context of development and service projects and coordination of product-specific country adaptations
- Interface between the first level support and our development department and support through your detailed analyses
- Creation and documentation of concepts and solutions in JIRA and Confluence
- Participation in the introduction of new features and processes, responsibility for test phases, customizing and acceptance for the go-live of the applications
- Successfully completed training as an IT specialist with professional experience, business IT specialist or comparable professional and specialist training
- Quick grasp of complex issues and conceptual skills
- Analytical, creative and problem-solving skills
- Above-average commitment and a friendly and goal-oriented approach
- good written and spoken English knowledge
Use the advantages of a smaller company with short decision-making processes and a lot of freedom in your support and project work. Realize yourself!
Experience exciting projects, a performance-related salary and an excellent working atmosphere in a team of top people. If you are interested in taking on a responsible position in a young team, we look forward to getting to know you.
Location is ours Office in Eltville am Rhein.
Please send us your meaningful application documents including starting date and salary expectations.