From Helpdesk to service management tool!
With the ITIL Service module you expand your helpdesk into a service management tool.
Your service management defines services and service levels in the HEINZELMANN service catalogue. These are then linked to your internal and/or external customers via service level agreements. In this way you lay the foundation for ITIL-compliant work and extensive evaluation of your services. The service level defines the priority of a service and the times and frequencies within it should be escalated.
In this way, you create organizational standards for handling incidents and problems. The service level agreements enable you to define in advance which customer is entitled to which service. The service level is used to assign which type of a service (for example, 24/7) the customer has purchased and the entitlement to a response.
The functions at a glance
- Creation of processing groups for services (e.g. Incident Manager, Problem Manager, Major Incident Manager)
- Automatic ticket processing according to service rules (prioritization, categorization, assignment etc.)
- Customer-specific service catalogue
- Free definition of service levels (due date, escalation, priority, service times etc.)
- Mapping of customer-specific service level agreements
- Pre-selection of booked services per customer at ticket creation
Test HEINZELMANN Service.Desk for free or purchase it directly
The price for our HEINZELMANN solution depends on the supporters/employees who process your tickets. HEINZELMANN costs only €1.095,00 in the starting version with three supporter licenses including one admin. Please contact us, we will be happy to make you an individual offer.