Additional module: ITIL CHANGE
SUPPORT FOR YOUR CHANGE MANAGEMENT PROCESSES!
Use the HEINZELMANN Service.Desk with the ITIL module not only for service support but also for change management and map change management processes according to ITIL in your user helpdesk (UHD):
- Depending on your group permissions, upgrade tickets to so-called problems. Problems can be investigated by change managers and then converted into change requests. Change requests can also be requested directly by authorized users.
- ITIL distinguishes between requests, checks (Change Manager), further checks (Change Board), implementation and review according to the specifications of the “IT Infrastructure Library” (ITIL). Of course, all necessary parameters can be set in the respective phases.
- Requests can be approved or rejected with reasons. The Change Manager decides whether to implement the request directly or to pass it on to the Change Board. The Change Manager and Change Board can approve or reject requests, depending on their responsibilities. Rejected requests can be put on a resubmission list if necessary.
- Via the status monitor in the HEINZELMANN Service.Desk and the e-mail reminder in case of changes the requester is permanently kept up to date.
- Change requests are kept separately from tickets in a separate list with its own search and filter function. An e-mail service ensures that the respective actors are immediately notified when the change request status changes.