Support for your change management processes
Additional module: ITIL Change
Use the HEINZELMANN ServiceDesk with the ITIL module not only for service support, but in the future also for Change Management and map Change-Management-Processes according to ITIL in your User Helpdesk (UHD):
- Upgrade tickets to so-called problems depending on group authorization. Problems can be investigated by change managers and then converted into change requests. In addition, change requests can also be requested directly by authorized users.
- According to the specifications of the “IT Infrastructure Library” (ITIL), ITIL distinguishes between application (request), examination (change manager), if necessary further examination (change board), implementation and review. Of course, all necessary parameters can be set in the respective phases.
- Applications may be approved or rejected with reasons. The Change Manager decides on the direct implementation or transfer to the Change Board. The Change Manager and the Change Board may approve or reject proposals, depending on their area of responsibility. Rejected applications may be placed on a resubmission list.
- The status monitor in the HEINZELMANN ServiceDesk and the e-mail reminder for changes keep the applicant permanently up to date.
- Change requests are kept separately from tickets in a separate list with its own search and filter function. An e-mail service ensures immediate notification of the respective actors when the change request status changes.