The new version 5.0 of our software HEINZELMANN ServiceDesk appears in a completely new design with modern user guidance and a lot of flexibility in the browser. The design is based on the CSS framework “Bootstrap” and offers numerous design options.
The innovations at a glance:
New “Look and Feel”
- The graphical user interface of HEINZELMANN 5.0 has a completely new design. The “look and feel” is more discreet, so that the focus is on the content and the special functions. The color design of the application can be individually adapted to any CI.
Easier working with lists and filters
- For example, the classification of tickets on the dashboard is now supported by clear cake diagrams. Working with different ticket lists is now much faster and more intuitive. New is the drag and drop for columns in the ticket list. Column filters and a new search make work easier. The user can quickly compile important work lists of his tickets and save them in different templates.
Individual design of ticket details
- The user can now design the working area of the ticket completely individually. Data areas can only be displayed as an overview or in detail. They can be moved centrally to the center or discreetly to the side. Complete data areas can also be completely hidden if they are not important for the user.
Decision-makers and interested parties
- With the “decision circle”, individual decisions can now be requested for processing steps of tickets from the corresponding responsible persons. If a decision maker is determined, he or she can also decide on the further course of the ticket.
- With the interested circle, additional persons can now be kept “up to date” on the status of a ticket. Otherwise, these persons would not have come into contact with these tickets. If another person is to be additionally informed about the progress of the ticket, this person can see the respective ticket in the ticket list, but not necessarily edit it (depending on the individual rights).
FCS customers with a HEINZELMANN support contract can now download the new version free of charge. Please contact our support or our sales department.
You do not have a support contract and would like to purchase the new version?
Our sales team will be happy to advise you:
We wish you much efficiency, success, and joy with our new ServiceDesk HEINZELMANN 5.0!
Your FCS IT Management Solutions Team