Mobile Asset Management
Asset.Desk Mobile+ App
The ideal assistant for the inventory
The App Asset.Desk Mobile+ allows you to access your inventory data in the Asset.Desk database.
Object data can be queried on site with your smartphone or tablet, recorded and supplemented with photos and notes. In addition, you can document conversions of assets during operation. Inventories, incoming goods, waste disposal and much more can also be carried out conveniently with your mobile device.
Mapping the entire asset lifecycle
on the mobile device
- With the Mobile+ app you can map the entire lifecycle of your assets: from procurement to disposal.
- Asset conversions can be documented “on the fly” during operation.
- Inventories, incoming goods and much more can also be carried out conveniently with your mobile device.
Mobile inventory control /
Check of the inventory result
- You control your inventory of IT resources on the move and automatically reconcile it with the Asset.Desk database.
- You record on your mobile device which asset is located in which room at which workstation.
- Changes that you detect during the inventory are transferred to the Asset.Desk database.
- Before completing the inventory, you can check the inventory result in a control list in Asset.Desk.
- When you complete the inventory, all changes are automatically posted to the database and the counted assets are stamped.
Easy inventory entry
- New assets can be inventoried directly at goods receipt.
- Values can be marked on the spot with an inventory label and are available early in Asset.Desk.
Direct synchronization with the Asset.Desk database
- Photos of objects taken with the camera of the mobile device can – like all changes – be synchronized directly with the Asset.Desk database.
- This makes it easier not only to identify your assets but also allows you to document changes visually.
Supports inventory with RFID and NFC
- The APP Asset.Desk Mobile+ supports inventory via RFID and enables the integration of RFID scanners.
- The memory of the RFID labels and NFC stickers can store many other data such as model, serial number, date of purchase, warranty expiration or supplier in addition to the inventory number.
- The radio labels automatically report to the RFID reader as soon as you get close to them. This saves time during inventory and offers enormous added value in daily IT operations.
- For example, it is possible to integrate the powerful RFID reader RFID8500 from Zebra. Reader and APP are also connected via Bluetooth standard.
PDA and industrial scanner
- Alternatively, Asset.Desk also supports mobile inventory with Windows Mobile-based devices such as PDAs or industrial scanners.